Saturday, December 11, 2010

Most Humiliating Experience Blog

      It happened when I was about 7 years old.  The Coconut Tennis Tournament had finally come and all my excitement began to pour out.  Now leading up to my event, a singles match against some godly player, I had to use the bathroom.  Now you know when you are a little kid, you are often too shy to ask strangers where things are, especially the toilet.  So I couldn’t help but hold my bladder.  It was time for me to compete and I got out on the court.  We played the first set, and I was holding up alright.  The second set was a little different.  I didn’t realize it at first, but when I looked down at my shadow, I saw that I was doing a little jig.  Oh hey! Cool! I didn’t know I could dance like this! It went through my mind.  Then I felt a freight train coming.  Soon enough, it wasn’t only my excitement that poured out, but… yeah… I think you get the point.  It is very vague to me now, but I remember blurrily a scene where everyone was looking at me, my shorts, and the puddle beneath my feat.  I’m glad everyone has forgotten by now… but whoever may come to read this blog will remember if they were there and laugh. But that’s a great thing! What better to approach your own human folly than to laugh at yourself! It is the best words of advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment